At Ightenhill Nursery School we value partnerships with parents in their child's learning. We work closely with parents and provide lots of opportunities for parents to be involved in their child's learning.
Some of the ways we work closely with parents include:
- Home visits
- Stay and Play Sessions
- Parent workshops
- New Parent Familiarization Sessions
- Online Learning Journals that parents can access from home.
- Parents contribute to the online learning journal.
- Progress and Information Evenings
- Celebration Events
- Weekly newsletters
- Updates on the website and social media
- Daily opportunities to speak to your child's key person, pupil and family support worker and headteacher.