At Ightenhill Nursery School we value partnerships with parents in their child's learning. We work closely with parents and provide lots of opportunities for parents to be involved in their child's learning.
Some of the ways we work closely with parents include:
- Home visits
- Stay and Play Sessions
- Parent workshops
- Online Learning Journrals that parents can access from home.
- Parents contribute to the online learning journal.
- Coffee Mornings
- Progress and Information Evenings
- Weekly newsletters
- Updates on the website and social media
- WOW Books for communication between home and school
- Gardening sessions
- Daily opportunities to speak to your child's key person, pupil and family support worker and headteacher.